Here is how you can communicate with Premium.
Send your suggestions, questions and requests for quotes for freight and services, and we will get in touch with you.
Ports in Brazil
Most used means of transportation in the world due to the possibility of larger loads at more competitive costs, in either containers (FCL and LCL) or other modes such as break bulk and RO-RO.
- Advantages: Larger load capacity for any type of cargo, one of the least polluting means of transportation;
- Disadvantages: Longer transit time, transshipments, better packaging care required.
Transport used when the primary need is short-term delivery of goods at destinations, and also for industries that work just-in-time. Shipments can occur on cargo or passenger aircrafts;
- Advantages: Faster and does not require reinforced packaging;
- Disadvantages: Less cargo capacity and higher freight costs compared to other modes.
Transport normally used for shipments within the same continent (except for Scandinavia due to its ferry boat connection to Europe).
- Advantages: Adequate for short and medium-range distances, provides better agility and flexibility for moving the cargo;
- Disadvantages: more significant freight cost, considerable reduction on load capacity, higher degree of environmental pollution.
Means of transportation less used by Brazilian exporters/importers due to limitations in the Brazilian rail network, and most commonly used in neighboring countries.
- Advantages: Lowest cost compared to other transport modes;
- Disadvantages: no flexibility in routes and insufficient rail network in the country.
Service performed by certified brokers and their helpers who can, on behalf those they represent, carry out all acts related to customs clearance of goods or merchandise to be transported in whatever mode, in either import or export operations.
Consolidation of Air and Maritime
This service, in either transport mode, entails grouping cargo from one or several different exporters being shipped to the same destination. Grouped cargo is shipped under a master bill of lading under the responsibility of the cargo consolidation company, and the cargo of each exporter will also have its respective house bill of lading.
The procedure seeks to reduce transport costs.
In the door-to-door delivery process, cargo is collected at the shipper’s door and delivered to the buyer’s door. It encompasses all the logistics (contracting freight, insurance, customs clearance, domestic transport) and delivery of goods in the designated location.
Payment of customs duties is duly regulated through the INTERCOM chosen in the negotiation.
Service for separating cargo according to the house bill of lading and sending it to their respective consignees so that they can take care of customs clearance procedures.
Storage and delivery
Service offered to all clients in Brazil and/or abroad, together with the respective partners in each country, where clients are provided with their own space to store goods for subsequent delivery to the final customer.
• Issue and send documents in export operations;
• Currency exchange operations in exports and imports;
• International cargo insurance;
• SISCOSERV - Integrated System of Foreign Trade in Services, Intangibles and other Operations that Produce Variations in Equity: Registry of information regarding transactions performed between residents or persons domiciled in Brazil and residents or persons domiciled abroad that are related to international shipping procedures.
• Drawback: management of the special customs provision known as duty drawback which consists of suspending or exempt taxes on imported products to be used in exported products. The mechanism is an incentive for exports, since it reduces production costs of exportable products, making them more competitive in the international market.
PREMIUM INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT AGENCY is a company which provides foreign trade services and has been working in this market since 1997.
With the Head Office located in Novo Hamburgo/RS and Branch located in Orlando/FL, its services include hiring domestic and international freight, as well as customs clearance for imported and exported goods within all Brazilian ports, airports and borders.
With over 20 years of experience in the market, it is equipped to provide agile service to companies of all sizes and market segments.
Its professionals are qualified and trained to ensure service according to the needs of each client. The team´s goal is to provide the best option for clients to carry out their foreign trade operations, at competitive prices.
In 2021 Premium International Freight Agency achieved the important certitication of Authorized Economic Operator.